- About business hours and charges
- Exclusive set tickets
- Pet / auxiliary dog ride
- Prohibited carry-on items
- The Disabled
- Group Reservation
About business hours and charges
~ Kawaguchiko ~ Mt. Fuji Panorama ropeway is the setting of Osamu Dazai's masterpiece "Kachiguchi". Named after the story, we are greeted with raccoons and rabbit dolls decorated on the ropeway's gondola and around the observation deck.
From the observatory with an altitude of 1,075 meters you can see the whole mountain of Mt. Fuji and Kawaguchiko with a panorama of altitude 1,075 meters, and even when the weather is nice, the southern Alps (Akaishi dake, Arakawa dake) You can look out.
◆ Business hours (normal term) ◆
※ Uplift final 17: 00
※ September will be extended as follows.
1 (Sat) -2 (Sunday), 8 (Saturday) - 9 (Sunday), 15 (Saturday) -16 (Sunday), 22 (Sat) - 23 (Sunday) is 18:20 Open until
From 15 (Sat) to 17 (Monday · Public Holiday), 22 (Saturday) to 24 (Monday · Holiday) will advance business start and will open from 8:30 in the morning
◆ Opening hours until 31st August ◆
※ Uplink final 18:00
We will change according to the season.
|Round trip (adult)||Round trip (dwarf)||One way (adult)||One way (dwarf)|
|Predetermined||800 yen||400 yen||450 yen||230 yen|
|handicapped||400 yen||200 yen||230 yen||120 yen|
|Round trip (adult)||Round trip (dwarf)||One way (adult)||One way (dwarf)|
|General||¥ 720||360 yen||410 yen||210 yen|
|A student||¥ 640||320 yen||360 yen||190 yen|
- Adult fares will be higher than junior high school students (same for group discounts).
- The coterie fare will be an elementary school student (same as above).
- Children under elementary school children 1 free for 1 adult
- The group will be 15 people or more (Student discount (15 people or more) Representative 1 student ID must be presented).
- For elementary schoolchildren and below, it will be used for dwarf group rates.
- Discounts such as boarding discount tickets and discipline discounts can not be combined with multiple discounts.
- Discount fares such as handicapped people are limited only when presenting a notebook. (For more information"About using people with disabilities"Please refer to the)
- Please be advised that it is attached to the refund after use.
Exclusive set tickets
Everyone who wants to visit Fuji Goko, Kawaguchi Lake, a pleasure boat other than a ropeway, a retro bus and so on! You can enjoy it very advantageously with this set ticket.
Ropeway + Pleasure boat
grown up:¥ 1,400(330 yen)
children:700 yen(170 yen)
Valid for 2 days from purchase only once
Ropeway + pleasure boat + retro bus
grown up:¥ 2,600(630 yen)
children:¥ 1,300(320 yen)
Retro bus (2-day free pass) is available on all Kawaguchiko Line and West Lake Line
Valid for 2 days from purchase
Ropeway round trip + Fuji Express line [Kawaguchiko ~ Otsuki]
grown up:1,560 yen(380 yen)
children:¥ 780(190 yen)
Ropeway One way + Fuji Express line [Kawaguchiko ~ Otsuki]
grown up:1,390 yen(200 yen)
children:700 yen(100 yen)
Set ticket sales office
~ Kawaguchiko ~ Fuji panorama ropeway, Kawaguchiko station, Kawaguchiko pleasure boat
Pet / auxiliary dog ride
Pet (small, medium size)
|Small size||100 yen|
|Medium size||200 yen|
|large||I can not get on the train.|
For pets (small animals) excluding auxiliary dogs, it is possible to accompany paying on condition that they are to be put only in the gondola, in case of the pet (gauge only).
~ Kawaguchiko ~ Mt. Fuji In the panorama ropeway, supplementary dogs (guide dogs, hearing dogs, assistance dogs) can be accompanied directly as they are based on the "assistant dog law for physically handicapped person".
Prohibited carry-on items
Dangerous goods which can not be transported in mixed with passengers
Explosives (explosives of Explosives Control Law (No. 149 of 1951)).
Firework for toys exceeding 100 g
Flammable liquids other than volatile oil, kerosene, gas oil, alcohols, carbon disulfide and other ignitable liquids (excluding those used for smoking writers and hand warmers)
Film exceeding 100 grams Other celluloids (refers to fabric products, semi-finished products and scraps based on nitrocellulose)
Yellow gold, carbide, metallic sodium and other ignition constituents and magnesium powder, hydrogen peroxide, sodium peroxide and other scraps
Loadable soda, nitric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and other putrefactive substances
High pressure gas (High Pressure Gas Control Law (Law No. 204 of 1954) high pressure gas
Chloropicrin, methyl chloride, liquid hydrocyanic acid, chloroform, formalin and other toxic gases that may generate
Match over 500 g
Battery (excluding dry batteries)
In addition to what is listed in the preceding item, goods that may cause harm to other passengers
However, the following shall be excluded.
In the case of explosives, those falling under 1 of the following items
(1) Things that are placed in containers that are not subject to ignition due to vibration or shock, which is a hunting gun detonator and signal detonator that does not exceed 300 grams (2) Signal flame tube and signal fire (3) not exceeding 500 grams Competitive paper detonator that does not exceed 100 grams (4) It is a package and air gun within 50 shots that are inserted in a sabile or medicine. (5) A gun and a gun shot (a police officer, a prison officer and others) For flammable liquids limited to cases where items carrying firearms are brought into the carriers due to their duties based on laws and ordinances, those falling under the following items
(1) It is one that does not exceed 0.5 liter and is sealed in a container that is not liable to leak and is packed so that there is no possibility of damage to the container. (2) A paint that can not catch fire exceeding 10 kg And those sealed in metal containers In case of celluloids, those falling under 1 of the following items
(1) Those not exceeding 300 grams and packaged with an electrically insulating material such as a paper box or the like (2) Film film which is placed in a container of nonflammable electrical insulation material such as fiber (In this case, the container shall not be opened due to vibration shock or the like) (3) Film film which is put in a film container and is put in a bag made of canvas (In this case, the bag made of canvas is made of JISL 3102 upper canvas No. 8 or cotton cloth No. 8 or canvas having thickness and strength equal to or greater than these, which is double bottom so that the upper lid cloth or medium Must be covered with lid cloth and are not using metal products) Carbide in a dry state not exceeding 25 g and sealed in a container that is not likely to break
Those which are hermetically sealed in containers which are not susceptible to scattering even if it is a photographic powder for photography not exceeding 500 g and which are packaged so that there is no danger of damage to the container
For corrosive substances, those falling under 1 of the following items
(1) It is one that does not exceed 0.5 liters, is sealed in a container that is not liable to leak, and is packaged so as not to cause damage to the container. (2) Individual caustic potash not exceeding 25 g , Which is sealed in a container which is not liable to be damaged In the case of high pressure gas it is carbon dioxide gas which is enclosed in a fire extinguisher and oxygen gas which is enclosed in a medical oxygenator What was done
Liquid hydrocyanic acid not exceeding 0.5 liters, chloroform and formalin which are sealed in containers that are not liable to leak and packaged so as not to damage the container
It is a battery that is placed in a solid wooden box and is packed so that the terminals are not exposed to the outside
If you have the following notebook, you will sell your ticket at a discounted rate (see above price list) only if you present your notebook at the window when purchasing a ticket.
In addition, we will limit the change to the discount rate with the notebook presentation after purchase at the general rate before the start of the ride.
※ Once you have purchased a round-trip ticket, if you already got on a one-way ticket, you can not change to a discounted rate.
- Personal handicapped notebook love notebook
- Care book
- Health welfare notebook for mentally handicapped person
- A-bomb survivor health notebook
There are stairs and so on
Number of stairs
· Lakeside station: 64 steps
· Fujimidai station: 112 steps
About using wheelchair
There are stairs etc. when using. It is difficult to move by wheelchair.
※ If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to tell the staff.
About reduction application
Please be sure to submit a "Ride fee reduction exemption application form" beforehand when you use Kawaguchiko ~ Mt. Fuji panorama ropeway at the event of facility to be reduced / exempted.
1. For those who are eligible to apply for reduction, please download the "Ride fee reduction exemption application form" below.
2. Fill out the necessary information on the application form and apply by fax in advance. (FAX: 0555-72-5180)
Please bring the original paper of the application form on the use day.
3. On the day, presenting the "Ride fee reduction exemption application form" base paper does not require presenting a notebook.
Installation status of AED
AED: Automatic external defibrillator (Automated External Defibrillator, AED) is installed at lakeside station, Fujimidai station.
Group reservations must be made at the Fujikyu Group Concierge Group's Total Proposal Site "Fujikyu Concierge".